Mountain Haven Offers:
† RECLAIMING HOPE______________ truth healing wholeness
“Healing and Wholeness from Sexual Abuse and Trauma”
Objectives of Group:
- Offer and develop a support system
- Offer a safe,confidential environment to “tell your story” of sexual abuse or trauma andunderstand its impact on your life
- Identify negative thoughts and find new ways to think
- Identify damaged emotions and seek healing for them
- Identify hurting relationships and discover ways to reconcile and repair them
Day & Time:
Tuesdays starting on September 15, 2015 from 7-8:30pm and continuing on September 22, 29 and October, 6, 13, 20, 27 and November 3, 10, 17 (off the week of Thanksgiving) December 1, 8, 15 , 22( off the week of the29th) and January 5, and last night of January 12.
**No childcare provided
Mountain Haven Ministry Office 613 Main Street Suite 10 Canon City, CO
15$ per group
Pay Options: 1.) $15.00 weekly $240.00 Total paid in full by no later then week 14
2.) Reduced Price of $210.00 if paid up front in full by the second week
**This is a minimum cost to cover the cost of expenses. Mountain Haven is a 501c-3, non-profit, donation based ministry, please feel free to donate more at any time.
Email Christine Meland, MSW at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or text at (763) 286-3336.
Please leave name, contact information including phone number, and email address, and payment choice. Group is limited to 8 members so register as soon as possible! There are registration deadlines.